Jacksons & Coca-Cola Family Adventure Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
A PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATES OF ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, IDAHO, NEVADA, OREGON, UTAH, & WASHINGTON WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID OUTSIDE THE GEOGRAPHIC ELIGIBILITY LISTED ABOVE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Swire Coca-Cola Presents the Jacksons & Coca-Cola Family Adventure Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) which starts on November 1. 2023, at 12:00:00 AM Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends on January 2, 2024, at 11:59:59 PM MT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer will serve as the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the states of Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of Swire Coca-Cola, USA (the “Sponsor”), Jacksons Food Stores, Inc., Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and their respective, parents, members, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees that are involved in the development or execution of the Promotion (collectively “Released Entities”), and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households (whether related or not, of the above) are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each entrant (the “Entrant”) by participating in the Promotion agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions. Void outside the geographic eligibility listed above and where prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes as further detailed below:
Via Jacksons Let’s Go Rewards App (automatic entry with purchase)
During the Promotion Period, each Entrant will receive one entry (the “App Entry”) into the Sweepstakes with the use of the Jacksons Let’s Go Rewards App (the “App”) to purchase any two (2) participating Coca-Cola® products at a participating Jacksons AND after utilizing the clip to win feature found in the App. Entrant must also ensure that the phone number and email address are accurate in their App profile.
To download the Jacksons App visit the Apple App Store for iOS devices or the Google Play Store for Android devices. There is no charge to download the App or to create a Jacksons Let’s Go Rewards account. For more details, visit https://jacksons.com/letsgorewards.
Usage of the App will require a mobile device and therefore you may be charged for standard data rates according to the terms and conditions in your agreement with your wireless carrier. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device's features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
Via Mail (without store visit/product purchase):
To enter without making a store visit and/or product purchase,, handprint in English in black ink on a 3”x 5” piece of paper your complete name, mailing address, mobile phone number, email address, date of birth, and then mail in a properly stamped envelope to Jacksons & Coca-Cola Family Adventure Sweepstakes, Swire Coca-Cola Marketing Dept., 12634 S 265 W, Draper, UT 84020” (each, a “Mail-in Entry”) To be entered into the Sweepstakes drawing as further detailed below in Rule #4, the Mail-in Entry must be postmarked by 1/2/2024 and received by 1/8/2024. Limit of one (1) Mail-In Entry per envelope. Entries that are illegible, incomplete, postage due, late, or inaccurate are void. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Any information of an Entrant collected for/from the Sweepstakes in connection with an Entry shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into; requests for confirmation of receipt of Mail-In entries will not be acknowledged.
Both the App Entry and Mail-In Entry noted above are collectively referred to as an “Entry”. There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, per day, using only one (1) email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Except where prohibited by law, Entrants irrevocably grant to Sponsor, its affiliates, agents and licensees, the royalty-free right and permission to unconditionally reproduce, store, transmit, publish, display, use or reuse their name and prize information, as well as any other information or materials arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes for advertising, promotional, commercial, publicity and/or any other purposes (without limitation), in any and all media now or hereafter known, in any language, throughout the world, and in any manner without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation to the Entrant. Unless prohibited by law, Entrants waive any rights of privacy, rights of publicity, intellectual property rights, and other rights that may preclude Sponsor from using or disclosing all or any part of an Entry in any manner and for any purpose. By participating, Entrants further release Sponsor from any future claims arising out of any use or disclosure of Entrants participation consistent with these Official Rules. By participating, Entrants acknowledge and agree that Entrants will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for participation or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules, whether chosen as a winner or not. Entrants further agree that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
4) PRIZE DRAWING AND DRAWING SCHEDULE: A random drawing will be held on or about January 9, 2024, from among all eligible Entries received in the Sweepstakes. The drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
5) PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Two (2) Grand Prizes will be awarded in the Sweepstakes. Each confirmed winner will receive their choice of a $4,000 prize check (fulfilled by the Administrator) OR a trip for the winner and up to three (3) guests to any theme park in the continental U.S. (excludes Hawaii & Alaska). The prize trip includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for four (4) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); two (2) nights’ hotel accommodations of Sponsor’s choosing (one (1) room, quadruple occupancy); four (4) single-day park tickets for use in 2024; and a $1,000 Gift Card (as solely determined by the Sponsor). Max ARV: $6,000 each. Total Maximum ARV of all prizes offered in the Sweepstakes: $12,000.
6) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Gift Cards and theme park tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified by the issuer, and winner and guests agree to comply with such terms and conditions as well as with all venue rules and regulations. Prizes will only be awarded upon Potential Winners verification and final approval of Sponsor. No substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, prize may vary to what has been advertised, pictured, etc. All details of prizes not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. All prizes will be fulfilled by the Sponsor after notification and verification or eligibility. Limit of one (1) prize per household.
Theme park tickets must be utilized prior to the printed expiration date on the tickets thereon. Each prize winner is solely responsible for their and their guests’ use of their prize. Prize winners and guests agree to maintain their behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any prize-related activity. Sponsor is not responsible for damage to a prize or loss of a prize after the prize has been delivered to a confirmed winner. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Sweepstakes.
The Grand Prize will be forfeited if: (1) Grand Prize winner is not available to travel on the date specified by the Sponsor; or (2) proper travel documents (e.g., photo id, passport, etc.) are not obtained by a Grand Prize winner by the date specified by the Sponsor. The Grand Prize winner and his or her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary. The Grand Prize winner is bound by the terms and conditions of all airlines and other third-party service providers used in connection with the prize. The Released Entities are not responsible if tickets, wristbands, etc. are lost, stolen, or misplaced or if any booked transportation is missed for any reason by a Grand Prize winner or their guest and none will be replaced. Trip components are subject to change without notice. A deposit or payment in advance, or presentation of a credit card by the winner, may be required at the time of check-in at the hotel. Guests traveling with the winner must, at time of prize fulfillment, be at least 21 years of age unless they are the child of the winner, in which case the parent or legal guardian of such minor travel companion(s) must sign and return a release on their behalf. Unless otherwise noted, any hotel cancellations or changes to hotel reservations after confirmation must be made with the hotel directly, and the winner is solely responsible for any charges or fees arising from changes made directly with the hotel. Winner and the winner’s guest must possess valid photo ID and required travel documents and are solely responsible for obtaining any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they wish to obtain at their own expense and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor and Administrator have not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance.
All expenses and incidentals not specifically mentioned herein as being provided, are not included as part of the prize, and are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest, including, but not limited to: all ground transportation, travel and other applicable insurance, room service, bag check fees, parking fees, laundry service, food, beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges and any other personal expenses incurred. By participating, winner and guest agree to maintain their behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any prize-related activity. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for their and their guests’ use of their prize. Grand Prize winner agrees that the Sponsor is not responsible in any way for any additional expenses, omissions, delays or re-routing resulting from any acts of any government or authority and acknowledge that they are solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of their guest related to any prize-related activity, including, without limitation, any actions, claims or liabilities related to a guest’s use of the prize.
If the prize, in part or in its entirety, are unable to be utilized as planned for reasons including, but not limited to, scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponements, delays, an event of force majeure (any acts of God, natural catastrophes, public enemies, war, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, riot, strikes or labor difficulties, lockout, judicial or government order, or other requirement of law, or national emergencies or any other cause beyond the Sponsors’ reasonable control), an unforeseeable health event (e.g., pandemic or epidemic), or for any other reason whatsoever, then the Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof.
7) POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION AND CLEARANCE: The potential winners will be contacted by the Administrator via email and will be required to complete, sign, and return the following documents (collectively, the “Documents”):  an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and where legal, a Publicity Release and  IRS Form W-9 to include winner’s social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service (required for prize awarded over $600 in value). If a potential winner (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by Administrator (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion); or (ii) fails to return the completed Documents by the date stated in the notification letter/email; or (iii) refuses the prize; or (iv) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then such potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a winner and an alternate potential winner will be notified, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8) OTHER INFORMATION: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a prize are the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence, including email or text, with non-winning entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
9) CONDUCT: By entering into this Promotion and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and each prize winner agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at www.swirecc.com/Jacksons-Adventure throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Entities as defined in Rule #2 above assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person's computer/mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download any materials from the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, including any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control such as a Force Majeure (e.g., war, riots, terrorism, civil unrest, strikes, blackouts, supply shortages, order of governmental authority,) an “act of God” (e.g., natural disasters, weather, etc.) or an unforeseeable health event (e.g. pandemic or epidemic), then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize. These Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Sweepstakes based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
11) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Promotion, agree to release and hold harmless the Released Entities from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or accessing the online entry form; (b) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion; (c) the delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded, including but not limited to claims of personal injury, death and/or property damage; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (e) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and consent to the use of their names, address, photographs, any statements made by Entrants, actual or simulated likenesses, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the universe, by Sponsor and its designees in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice or further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
13) GENERAL: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address attached to that winning Entry will be declared the winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question. Potential winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with a potentially winning Entry. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
14) DISPUTES & GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Salt Lake City Utah or the appropriate Utah State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Utah or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Utah.
15) WINNER’S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after January 30, 2024 or after all prizes are awarded, send an email with subject line: "Jacksons & Coca-Cola Family Adventure” to firstname.lastname@example.org. All such requests must be received by February 28, 2024.
16) SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: Swire Coca-Cola, USA, 12634 S 265 W, Draper, Utah 84020. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd, Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Jacksons Food Stores, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
Copyright 2023 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.